Thank you for your interest in the E.R.B. by Warmington Residential. If you wish to have an opportunity to be among the first to choose from the homes offered for sale, we ask that you obtain a Pre-Qualification status from our lender of choice, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage.
1. Please complete the online financial questionnaire at wfhm.com/david-list as accurately as possible. Be certain to include adequate email address and phone numbers for us to contact you. Once your completed questionnaire and financial documentation is submitted, our loan representative will contact you for any additional documentation necessary to complete the prequalification process.
2. The information on the documentation will be used to determine the likelihood of your financial ability to purchase. This does not constitute a loan approval. Priority will be given according to the information confirmed by our lender of choice.
3. If the information on your documentation provided indicate that you are likely to qualify to purchase, your name will be added to our priority list. If more information is required for us to determine your financial status, your opportunity may be delayed.
4. If you are planning to purchase in the form of cash, proof of funds are required to be submitted to Wells Fargo Home Mortgage as part of the prequalification process.
5. Once you have been added to our priority list, you will be contacted by our sales team for an opportunity to make a home purchase at our phase release event. If you are able to select a home in a reasonable time, you will be asked to return for a home reservation appointment and to complete the necessary documents.
6. If we cannot reach you, we will try to leave a message and then proceed with other Pre-Qualified prospects.
7. When you make a home selection you will be required to complete our reservation process and submit a $20,000 deposit. A signing appointment to complete the necessary contract documentation will be assigned when all documentation is available. If you are unable to make your appointment in a reasonable time, we will proceed with the next prospects.
8. The Seller reserves the right to make changes in this procedure at any time without notice. All decisions by the Sales Management Team are final. The Seller reserves the right to sell certain homes prior to the selection event. We hope that this procedure will make purchasing a new home from us an orderly, fair and pleasant experience for you.
The Warmington group of companies and all affiliates, and The Tracy Do Team proudly abide by The Fair Employment and Housing Act which specifically provides protection from harassment or discrimination in housing because of:
Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Marital Status, National Origin, Ancestry, Familial Status, Source of Income and/or Disability. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
The act prohibits discrimination and harassment in all aspects of housing including sales, rentals, evictions, terms and conditions, mortgage loans and insurance, and land use and zoning. For more information, visit the FHEO Website.